- Let the Festival of Turning Fourteen in February begin! This is the first of many batches of cakes to be made for Miss Ruby over the next few weeks, the social butterfly that she is.
- This is how it starts people. Half an hour of swimming practice turns into soccer training then tennis after school, and it's goodbye to me-time feeding the baby dinner in front of The Bold and The Beautiful.
- Oh that face! That skin! Those eyes. That snotty nose.
- I do love a made bed. Especially my own.
- This mob took up Ruby's and my parking spot the other day...hope they had a permit.
- MU-UM, are you outside hanging the washing without ME?
- Pretty blue bike for rpm. Oh who am I kidding, this is just a pretty blue form of torture.
- We practised selfies this week, Clementine and I. This is mine. Hello zero makeup me on the internet. Bloody hell.
- And this is hers. Hello blue food colouring and little girl choppers.
Looks like we have a blue theme this week! Am loving this series with Em. Drop in and have a look!
And ps: I decided to shake up the blog and bring in the pink. Lovely, kind, patient Katrina Chambers ploughed through my requests - I like running writing! I love colour! I like typewriter font! More like this! Can we do that! Okay, can we go back to the first idea? I like things simple, you know, less is more! - Love a bit of a change every now and then, and am very partial to slapping a bit of paint around too.
All I can say is that she has the patience of a saint, and fabulous skills too. And here's a tip, try not to involve your husband and ten-year old in the design process. Before you know it, your head starts hurting and everyone's confused.
Katrina, thanks again so much. Love it xx