- Am back on the green smoothie train. Stepped off it there for a minute, but considering the amount of coughs and runny noses in this family at the moment, we need more of these. This was one of the best yet. Blend frozen bananas (they taste like ice-cream), an orange, peaches, as much silverbeet and baby spinach as you like, mint, ginger, chia seeds and coconut flakes. And I use lots of lemon juice to cut through the grassiness. You can't go wrong.
- This says it all. Spent two hours on Friday morning in his bedroom and am not even going to tell you the stuff we found in there. Even Clementine was sneezing with the amount of dust and general filth.
- This is what a tidy desk looks like. Felix are you listening?
- Yes she was, and loved every minute of it. Scored herself an old superhero cape, a couple of toothbrushes, pencils and a skipping rope.
- Sunrise around 6.45am this morning.
- About the 12th incarnation of the pears. Almost done. Have to sort out the shadows and a bit of blending....
- Here's Caspar cat making a guest appearance on the blog. He is the scaredy-est cat on the hill with the softest whitest paws.
- The roses might be height-challenged this summer, but that won't stop the blooms. Prettying up my Nan's old tea set which I've always loved.
What I really love about linking with Em's blog is finding new blogs and all the great photos out there. Really inspiring. Also love how photographing little moments in the week helps me to slow it all down somewhat. And that can only be a good thing.
Happy week everyone x