- This just shows you how dry it is out there. But then again, what's not to love about the afternoon sun that lights up the grass like that? How to capture that on a canvas? PS: We got none of that rain either.
- Let's play spot the cat. I see you Claude.
- Here's the agave I rescued last year and then left for months and months before planting it in a pot. Neglect seems to suit it. Now that's my kind of plant.
- The last of the agapanthus.
- Candlelight and roses.
- It's taking all of Ajax's willpower not to swallow Claude whole, but at least they're on the road to I don't know, tolerance? And while we're looking outside, I've finally found a builder to give us a quote on a deck! Has taken years but with any luck that pesky gravel outside will be a thing of the past. As will the makeshift furniture.
- Sunset over the water tank.
- Pierre de Ronsard doing it's best to not climb up the wall.
- Another view of my baby girl's room and new bed. And yes I spoke too soon. She is still not loving sleeping through the night in her new bed. On the plus side though, she hasn't fallen out of it.
Linking here with Em's lovely collection.