Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Weekly Stills: A Collection.





  1. Am on a mission to get an indoor plant into every room in the house. It's my latest obsession. 
  2. To join with one of my old obsessions - cushions. Once I get these kids back off to school I'm getting out the ancient Bernina and turning those green spots into, you guessed it, more cushions.
  3. (a) (b) and (c) I went away to Perth and arrived home on the tenth anniversary of my Milo's funeral and was just floored by that incredible stormy sky. What were you trying to tell me little boy? Am listening...
  4. I am.
  5. A little colour and movement in the window.
  6. I had the best holiday in Perth and one of the loveliest mornings was spent with my blogging friend Bron. If you had told me even two years ago that I would get to meet real life friends through blogging I wouldn't have believed you. We talked and cried over similar experiences with our precious daughters and both felt we could have continued all day long. Bron made this beautiful gift for me. Just love it Bron, thank you. You can read Bron's lovely blog here.
  7. And I came home to this amazing gift from another beautiful blogging friend Allison which also brought me to tears. It's such a thoughtful surprise and that big brother and little sister with their guardian angel has such meaning to me. Thank you Al! You and I are meeting this year in real life too I just know it! You can read Al's lovely blog here.
  8. See? Another cushion. Obsessed.


Linking up with Em. More Perth pix to come!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely, beautiful greens in those top 2 photos, & how lovely to spend time with a new friend. Enjoy your week, I'm happy to be getting back to routine today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those greens too Leanne. Can hardly believe the holidays are over though! Looking forward to getting Ruby back into a routine, she copes a bit better with one back at school etc. Enjoy the rest of the week xx

      Delete
  2. I suffer from a cushion obsession too … I think there's an epidemic out there ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know, am not alone! xx

      Delete
  3. haha I just posted how I've become a plant lady on my blog....I have the same mission! And I am in love with Kelly Green-- that will make fabulous cushions! All the best-- Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi, am coming over to check out your plants! xx

      Delete
  4. Glad to see you arrived back safely and hopefully to a well organised, happy family. I am sure they missed you heaps....look forward to seeing those new cushions you whip up. So hopefully that means there is dome time up your sleeve to sew.
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all seemed to cope very well without me Bron, so maybe I should have popped up to Bali after all! Hope you all settle back into work and school again okay xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I would love to hear from you!